breeze linen - bedding bundle
Transform how you sleep & make your bed with our Breeze Linen bedding bundle. Expertly woven in Portugal from 100% certified French Flax Linen and garment washed to give it a super soft feel and naturally relaxed look.
Amurelle Breeze Linen is sumptuously soft yet durable & is guaranteed to keep you cosy in Winter & cool in Summer. The perfect choice for those that like to invest wisely in a good night's sleep year round.
- duvet cover
- extra deep fitted sheet
- envelope pillowcase(s)
- Colour - Snow.
- 100% French Flax Linen, garment washed to ensure the softest finish.
- Fitted sheet: 40cm extra deep walls & continuous elastic hem to ensure a snug fit all night long.
- Hidden buttons on duvet cover for a clean effortless look.
- 'Easy on' design - woven label at bottom-right corner means you always know which way is the right way up - no more fuss!
- Deep envelope pillowcase to ensure pillow always stays tight inside.
- Oeko-tex certified which guarantees your sheets are made with respect for the environment & are entirely free of harmful chemicals so that you won't lose sleep over how your bedding has been made.
- Expertly & ethically crafted in Portugal.
- Designed in Ireland.
- note: our fitted sheets have extra deep walls (40cm) as standard so they fit every mattress depth & stay snug all night long. If your mattress is shorter than standard, you may have a looser fit.
We have never spent money on bedding until now and within a week I’ve bought a spare set so we will never be without. The bedding is unbelievably soft and so breathable. From the customer service to the attention to detail in the box when you open it I couldn’t fault a single thing. The perfect present or even just to treat yourself!
Like sleeping on cool clouds!
This set is one of my favourite home purchases ever. Not only are the linens great quality, we genuinely have better sleep when they’re on the bed. They are just the BEST!
Having heard about your brand from a friend I am so glad I bought a linen bundle for myself, so soft and comfortable and very easy to wash really love the look and feel of the linen so much so I repurchased another set for my 4 year old whose own review is that her bed is as soft as cotton wool now!!
I had never tried linen bed sheets until I tried Amurelle and don't think I'll ever sleep in anything else...it's so cosy and warm and I like the look of linen too! I can't wait to buy more colours of Amurelle linen!!