storm grey breeze linen - bedding bundle
Transform how you sleep & make your bed with our Breeze Linen bedding bundle. Expertly woven in Portugal from 100% certified French Flax Linen and garment washed to give it a super soft feel and naturally relaxed look.
Amurelle Breeze Linen is sumptuously soft yet durable & is guaranteed to keep you cosy in Winter & cool in Summer. The perfect choice for those that like to invest wisely in a good night's sleep year round.
- duvet cover
- extra deep fitted sheet
- envelope pillowcase(s)
- Colour - Storm Grey.
- 100% French Flax Linen, garment washed to ensure the softest finish.
- Fitted sheet: 40cm extra deep walls & continuous elastic hem to ensure a snug fit all night long.
- Hidden buttons on duvet cover for a clean effortless look.
- 'Easy on' design - woven label at bottom-right corner means you always know which way is the right way up - no more fuss!
- Deep envelope pillowcase to ensure pillow always stays tight inside.
- Oeko-tex certified which guarantees your sheets are made with respect for the environment & are entirely free of harmful chemicals so that you won't lose sleep over how your bedding has been made.
- Expertly & ethically crafted in Portugal.
- Designed in Ireland.
- note: our fitted sheets have extra deep walls (40cm) as standard so they fit every mattress depth & stay snug all night long. If your mattress is shorter than standard, you may have a looser fit.
Delighted witty my purchase. Simple, elegant bed linen and most importantly so comfortable. Thank you. 💗
I am so happy to have discovered Amurelle. I bought the bed bundle and I couldn’t be happier with this. Beautifully made, great colour choice and generous sizing. Makes for a comfortable sleep. I will be buying more, and I highly recommend the range. Thank you, Amurelle
This is such a beautiful quality product. Looks lovely on and is a super comfortable nights sleep. We plan on ordering another set so we always have linen on our bed. Great investment.
Couldn’t be happier with my linen bundle! The shade of grey is just gorgeous and the linen is so soft, cosy and easy to wash. Can’t go back to my other sheets!
This is hands down the best bed linen I’ve ever bought! Feels lovely on the skin and the fabric is beautifully soft and of a really high quality. Can’t recommend it enough.