breeze linen - duvet cover set
Our Breeze duvet cover sets are made from 100% certified French Flax Linen that is garment washed to create the most luxurious & naturally relaxed sheets that last & get softer with every night's sleep.
Amurelle Breeze Linen is sumptuously soft yet durable & is guaranteed to keep you cosy in Winter & cool in Summer. The perfect choice for those that like to invest wisely in a good night's sleep year round.
- Colour - Snow.
- Set includes one duvet cover & one pillowcase in Single and one duvet cover & two pillowcases in Double, King, Superking.
- 100% French Flax Linen, garment washed to ensure the softest finish.
- Hidden buttons for a clean effortless look.
- 'Easy on' design - woven label at bottom-right corner means you always know which way is the right way up - no more fuss!
- Deep envelope pillowcase to ensure pillow always stays tight inside.
- Oeko-tex certified which guarantees your sheets are made with respect for the environment & are entirely free of harmful chemicals so that you won't lose sleep over how your bedding has been made.
- Expertly & ethically crafted in Portugal.
- Designed in Ireland.
- note: our fitted sheets have extra deep walls (40cm) as standard so they fit every mattress depth & stay snug all night long. If your mattress is shorter than standard, you may have a looser fit.
I received my gorgeous parcel🥰 I absolutely LOVE them! The quality is divine
Duvet cover is made of the softest linen and is just a dream to sleep in, regulates body temperature and is of excellent quality. Luxurious to sleep in. Highly recommend.
Have been using my Amurelle bedding for around a year now and I am obsessed! The linen is so soft and amazing quality and keeps you the perfect temp all night long. I couldn’t recommend these bed linens more, you will not regret it. Five stars all round.
I can't recommend these duvet sheets enough. It is the softest, most delicate, comfortable bedding and it is somehow able to keep your warm on a cold night and cool on a warm night. I am genuinely sad when they are in the wash and I have to use my "normal" duvet sheets.